FireZone 52 – White Intumescent Coating
FireZone 52 is a non-toxic, water based fire resistant white coating designed to protect combustible substrates from fire by developing a thick char barrier when exposed to high temperatures or flame. The system comprises one coat of FireZone52 Adhesion Primer, two coats of FireZone 52 Basecoat and one or two coats of a approved acrylic top coat.
- Achieves Group 1S fire rating on most interior timber wall and ceiling linings
- Achieves fire ratings of up to 90 minutes on fibrous plaster, lathe and plaster and plasterboard linings
- Quick, easy and cost effective option to upgrade many existing wall and ceiling linings to 60 or 90 minute ratings
- Quick to apply
- Low VOC
- Fast drying water-based technology
- Easy application, clean up
- Low impact on the environment
- Applied by Zone’s network of Approved Applicators to ensure code compliance
Can be used on variety of substrates, including; plasterboard, fibrous plaster, lath and plaster, medium density fibre board (MDF) and other wood products, and fibre cement board. Suitable for residential, multifamily, commercial and industrial projects, for both new and rehab/remedial applications.