Specified for: Exterior and high traffic Structural Steel
Substrate Thickness: Various
Fire Rating: 30 to 120 minutes
Format: Epoxy thin film intumescent
Firetex FX9500 is a durable two-component intumescent epoxy coating that provides cellulosic fire protection for up to two hours on commercial structural steel members.
Firetex FX9500 is corrosion resistant, with a semi-smooth finish, that is suitable for both interior and exterior architectural exposed steel members. It may be finish-coated to obtain desired color and gloss feature designs.
- Up to two hours fire protection
- An exterior durable intumescent (topcoat not required but recommended for an aesthetic finish)
- Can be applied directly to clean blasted steel
- Outstanding impact and abrasion resistance
- Competitive film thicknesses
- Mesh free
- On-site/off-site application
- No sanding or back-rolling required
- Chemical resistant