Specified for: Interior and select exterior Structural Steel
Substrate Thickness: Various
Fire Rating: 30 to 120 minutes
Format: Thin Film Intumescent Coating
With over 150 years experience in the coatings industry, Sherwin-Williams understands how critical it is that your investment gives you a quality, long-term fire protection system that performs in demanding environments. The Phoenix range of intumescent passive fire protection coatings can provide a visually pleasing finish that allows for a creative usage of structural steel surfaces in building design, whilst offering essential protection of steelwork from 15 to 120 minutes. Whether you specify Phoenix in conjunction with our proven primers and topcoats, you can be assured that you are selecting a passive fire protection system that has been researched, developed and tested to the highest international standards.
- Provide hollow and I-section steelwork with fire protection for 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes FRR.
- Independently tested, assessed and approved to BS476: Part 21.
- Competitive loadings (low protection thicknesses required) application.
- Possess full MTA (Multiple Temperature Analysis) loadings facilitating flexible structural design and application.
- For use on interior and exterior applications
- Tested system compatibility with Sherwin Williams primers and top coats
- Over 10 years project history in NZ with primers and top coats from other coating manufacturers
- Suitable for on-site application
Specification and Technical Information
|20210129_Zone Phoenix170-120 datasheet||Download|