Specified for: External Exposed Steel / Carparks
Substrate Types: Steel / Concrete / Comfloor
Fire Rating: Up to 4 hours
Finish: Trowel or spray applied
Its exceptional thermal performance, ease of installation and durability have allowed it to achieve its reputation for being the most widely specified material for use in the protection of infrastructure facilities in the industry. Unparalleled performance over its history has been backed by extensive fire testing including the stringent requirements of the International Rijkswaterstaat (RWS) Tunnel Curve.
- Internationally tested and Assessed for Tunnel Applications (Rijkswaterstaat – RWS, HCinc, UL1709, etc)
- Proven durability with over 30 years of service
- Easily applied on complex shapes and tunnel profiles
- One-off application for the life of the tunnel
- Prevents concrete spalling in the event of fire
- Lightweight formulation results in reduced dead loads (approximately one-third that of concrete)
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Continuous Research and Development Unrivalled Technical Support
- Worldwide Manufacturing Facilities ensures availability International
- Network of specialist skilled applicators
The system components include key coats, retention meshes and anchors, finish coat and durable / washable topcoats.
The thickness of Isolatek is optimised to prevent concrete spalling and damage from occurring under any fire exposure conditions irrespective of its composition. the system is internationally tested for many types of tunnel fires.
Specification and Technical Information