Specified for: Interior linings
Substrate Thickness: Various
Fire Rating: Group 1-S
Format: Clear intumescent coating
Isolatek International’s Low-density Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Materials is designed to cover a full range of concealed fireproofing environments. Sometimes referred to as SFRM, this comprehensive product line has a minimum density of 240 kg/m3 and exceeds industry in-place performance standards.
The thermal performance advantages of ISOLATEK Type 300 results in reduced installed costs over any commercial density Wet Spray fire protection material in the industry. It also provides industry leading physical performance and application efficiencies that are unsurpassed.
- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for Commercial structures including BS476: Parts 20 & 21
- Australian and NZ Compliant
- Provides up to 4 hour fire resistance ratings
- Offers the most cost effective fire resistance performance per unit thickness of any commercial density SFRM
- Offers LEED / Green Building credits for recycled content
- Applied by a small number of Zone approved applicators across NZ and Australia
- Stocked in our Auckland and Australian warehouses
- Its additional family of products (ISOLATEK Type 300 ES and ISOLATEK Type 300 SB) provides specific benefits such as eliminating the need for daily priming and flushing out of lines, and easily identified tint for retrofit applications
Specification and Technical Information
|ISOLATEK Type 300 TD||Download|